Have a Group? Small or Large, Canyon Bikes can serve your party!
Bring your group to Glenwood Springs and Canyon Bikes for an unforgettable Colorado experience! We are pros at outfitting groups and making sure your needs are met!
Choose Canyon Bikes for your next group event provider.
Canyon BIkes is:
- Locally owned & operated.
- Located in the Historic Hotel Colorado, which also accomodates groups of all sizes.
- Close to the Glenwood Canyon trailhead.
- Highly experienced with handling groups of all sizes!
- We have a HUGE selection of rental equipment!
We can accommodate most situations! For example:
- Coordinating simple to gourmet lunches from local restaurants and caterers
- Dropping off grills and picnic supplies (as well as non-riders) at a designated picnic spot
- Supplying pull behind trailers for you to take your picnic supplies with you
- How about including water bottles or have a custom designed t-shirt done locally for your event to make it memorable.
- With advance planning, almost anything is possible!
Call us, we truly are professionals! We know the details and what questions to ask, to ensure that your group needs are met!
What does a Group Bike reservation look like?
Call us! We will talk through what your group needs are and put the plan in place! Planning is what makes this group event successful.
- The group leader will gather information for each rider: name, gender, height, age, and riding experience. The leader will use the reservation form to collect this information and send it to us.
- The leader will fax or mail the form to Canyon Bikes.
- Canyon Bikes uses the group reservation form to set up bikes for each rider.
- When your group arrives, your bikes are setup with name tags in a special area in front of our office. Canyon Bikes staff will properly fit all helmets and bikes for each rider, plus go over instructions and safety information.
- If your group has chosen our shuttle option, we will take you out to the east end of the Canyon and you can begin your ride back to town.
- If your group has chosen an hourly rental, off you go!
- If your group is over 25, we can provide a “sweep rider.” This rider will tag along for repair issues or to help call for a sag wagon, if someone is too pooped to finish the ride.
Riding bikes through Glenwood Canyon is an experience your group members will always remember! It is a fun way to escape the meeting room, wear out energetic kids, and get some fresh air in a beautiful environment.