Shuttle & Bike Rental
Our shuttle to Bair Ranch takes you 14 miles into the amazing Glenwood Canyon. Ride back to Glenwood Springs along the Colorado River with ample opportunities for breaks, picnic, and side hikes including the spectacular Hanging Lake Trail. The shuttle, bike rental, accessories and trailside assistance are all included.
Vans depart daily from the Canyon Bikes office at the Hotel Colorado. Schedules vary depending on the time of year, so please call for availability. Reservations are recommended, as shuttle spaces are limited.
The paved trail is safe and easy to follow. Most riders return back to our office in about 2.5 to 3 hours, but feel free to take your time, you have your equipment all day.
- A huge selection of new bikes for all ages, child trailers, tag-a-longs, and tandems.
- Handlebar Packs
- Trail map
- Trailside assistance
- Take a picnic to enjoy along the way. Rest areas offer clean restroom facilities, fresh drinking water and picnic tables.
- Stop at the Hanging Lake Trailhead and walk up to one of the most amazing lakes in Colorado. This lake bed was formed many thousands of years ago when a fault in the earth caused the land to fall away. As water ran over the edge, dissolved carbonates formed a rim, and eventually the lake. Just above the lake is Spouting Rock, where a fissure in the rock forms a waterfall. This is a great way to cool off in the summer.
- Feel free to stop along your ride back to town and enjoy this glorious canyon. It is a photographers dream. Move your bikes to avoid blocking the trail and explore away!
- If you enjoy geocaching, bring along your GPS and search for hidden treasures. Geocaching is a high-tech treasure hunting game played throughout the world by adventure seekers equipped with GPS devices. See geocaching.com for more info.
- The Glenwood Canyon Trail is probably one of the most incredible bike rides in all of Colorado. Many riders return year after year, and season after season to enjoy a day of biking surrounded by nature.
- Youth (12 & younger)
- Demo Bikes are available with the Shuttle & Bike Rental. Cost for package is $50.00 per person
- Adult and Youth* Prices reflect the rental of a standard hybrid, youth, or tandem bike.
- Prices may vary depending on bike, trailer, or trailer bike options.