The paved trail is safe and easy to follow. Most riders return back to our office in about 2.5 to 3 hours, but feel free to take your time, you have your equipment all day.
- A huge selection of new bikes for all ages, child trailers, tag-a-longs, and tandems.
- Handlebar Packs
- Trail map
- Trailside assistance
- Take a picnic to enjoy along the way. Rest areas offer clean restroom facilities, fresh drinking water and picnic tables.
- Stop at the Hanging Lake Trailhead and walk up to one of the most amazing lakes in Colorado. This lake bed was formed many thousands of years ago when a fault in the earth caused the land to fall away. As water ran over the edge, dissolved carbonates formed a rim, and eventually the lake. Just above the lake is Spouting Rock, where a fissure in the rock forms a waterfall. This is a great way to cool off in the summer.
- Feel free to stop along your ride back to town and enjoy this glorious canyon. It is a photographer’s dream. Move your bikes to avoid blocking the trail and explore away!
- If you enjoy geocaching, bring along your GPS and search for hidden treasures. Geocaching is a high-tech treasure hunting game played throughout the world by adventure seekers equipped with GPS devices. See geocaching.com for more info.
- The Glenwood Canyon Trail is probably one of the most incredible bike rides in all of Colorado. Many riders return year after year, and season after season to enjoy a day of biking surrounded by nature.
8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30
YOUTH (12 & under): $32.99
PERFORMANCE BIKE UPGRADE: ADD $14.99